The photonics department at the Technical University of Denmark, DTU Fotonik, invites you to participate in a 2-day course on circadian lighting. The course is a continuing education directed to companies and businesses in the lighting industry, and is held by Danish and international experts.
The course will be held at DTU Campus at Risø, north of Roskilde, Denmark, where the DOLL Quality lab, a state of the art lighting lab, is located. After the course you will, among other, have competences in areas such as:
• the basic aspects of circadian lighting
• lighting for workplaces, homes and light therapy
• How you verify the quality of circadian lighting
• Flicker and the impact of flicker on human health
• Light for humans with Alzheimer´s and dementia
• Lighting for delivery rooms and neonatal care lighting
The course will consist of both lectures and hands on practical exercises. All participants will receive a diploma after finished course.
Please find more information, and how to sign up, here.